Friends of the Sammamish Library is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donation may be tax-deductible. Please ask a staff member at the circulation desk for a receipt.
We accept these books:
- Gently used fiction (paper and hardback)
- Gently used nonfiction (paper and hardback)
- Travel guides 2013 or newer
- CDs, DVDs, sheet music and maps
- Atlases, 2014 or newer. Vintage.
- Children’s books, children’s books, children’s books!
Sorry, we cannot accept:
- Torn, dirty or musty books
- Books with excessive writing, highlighting or underlining
- Magazines or Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Computer books older than 2015
Friends of Sammamish Library
c/o Sammamish Library
825 228th Ave. S.E.
Please make checks out to Friends of the Sammamish Library, and check with your employer to see if your donation is eligible to be matched. Companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Google and others allow employee contributions to go even further in supporting the library.